24th September 2016, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is there any concession in fee if I am not financially strong?

I have scored 87% marks in 10th and I am willing to do aeronautical engineering but I am not financially strong. So, is there any concession in fee?

24th September 2016, 10:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any concession in fee if I am not financially strong?

Yes, you can get scholarship or fee exemption from State or Central Government, if you are not financially strong enough to pay the fee for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course. Candidates whose family annual income is less than one lakh rupees (two lakhs in case of SC/ ST candidates) are eligible for fee exemption and scholarship for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course. You can apply for fee exemption for pursuing Aeronautical Engineering course by visiting your respective state epass official website and after applying, you need to submit the documents in the college where you are pursing Aeronautical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?