7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?

Hi, I just want to know that for getting admission and studying BA(Fashion Technology) in Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology I need to appear any kind of entrance exam? Because I have heard that there is an entrance exam for this course admission in this college.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  2. Admission procedure to study BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  3. Can I apply for the course of interior designing through Arts Faculty? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to apply for BA(Fashion Technology) course in DIFT?
  5. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  6. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  7. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  8. Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance entrance exam to get Leather Technology stream?
  9. Entrance exam available to study Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  11. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  12. Detailed information and entrance exam available to study B.Tech in Hong Kong University of Science and Technology?
  13. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Aviation Technology with Pilot Studies) in Patiala Aviation Club?
  14. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  15. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  16. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology? List of colleges and entrance exam for it? How much can I paid?
  17. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai? -- [New]
  18. Is there any need of vocation subject in 12th for B.Tech Nanotechnology?
12th June 2018, 01:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?

No, you do not need to appear any kind of entrance exam for admission in Delhi Institute of Fashion Technology. You can apply direct to this Institute. You are required to submit the following documents along with the admission form.

Attested copies of mark sheets of all examinations passed.

Two passport size photographs.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?