2nd January 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a graduate in Laboratory Technology. I want to know what entrance exam I should appear so that I can study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad. Please help me with this. Thank you in advance.

4th April 2018, 11:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a graduate in Laboratory Technology. I want to know what entrance exam I should appear so that I can study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad. Please help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Students who have completed BSc Medical Laboratory Technology course in India can apply for the admission to study MSc Medical Laboratory Science/Technology course in various abroad countries. They have to clear the English language test like IELTS or TOEFL for taking admission in abroad universities. It is the important examination to be cleared for the admission in abroad countries. Candidates can apply online for the admission. Candidates can find the details about the admission and other requirements in the university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?