24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Electronics) in Andhra University?

Hi everyone, I want to do BSc in Electronics from Andhra University. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in Andhra University? Please reply to me asap.

Related Questions:
28th April 2018, 04:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Electronics) in Andhra University?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Sc in Electronics in Andhra University:

In order to be eligible for pursuing B.Sc in Electronics in Andhra University is as follows.

>> You must have completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.

>> You must have done 12th Class with below mentioned subjects in order to be eligible for doing B.Sc in Electronics course.
* Physics
* Chemistry
* Biology

>> The duration of this B.Sc in Electronics course is 3 years (Annual System).

>> The admission criteria is generally based on the merit in qualifying examination subject to the eligibility criteria.

Ph. No: 089128 44000
Address: Waltair Junction, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530003
http://andhrauniversity.edu.in/
29th April 2018, 11:46 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Electronics) in Andhra University?

Andhra University offers B.Sc electronics course which has a duration of 3 years. Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in science stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board are eligible for the course. The university conduct a written examination to select the eligible candidates and they also provide direct admission on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination.

For more details you can contact the university at the given address:
Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam, ph - 0891 2844222
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?