20th August 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to do Civil Engineering through correspondence?

Iam Kiran 38 Age,
I haven't done my 10 2, Presently im doing my own Businness. Now i want be Graduate to claim the Govt Tenders.. Is there any possibility to do Civil Engineering in Correspondence.
Help me please.. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any program available for M.Tech in Civil in Correspondence? Is there any program being offered as M.Tech in Civil and Ph.D in Correspondence?
  2. How to do B.Tech in correspondence after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Is there any way to do Civil Engineering through correspondence? -- [New]
  4. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  5. How to do civil engineering through correspondence?
  6. List of AICTE B.Ed Civil Engineering Colleges for doing Correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  8. List of top colleges for M.Tech(Correspondence) in Civil Engineering. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structures? Can M.Tech and Ph.D be done in continuation with in a time span of 4-5 years?
  9. How can I get information regarding diploma in Civil Engineering by correspondence?
  10. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  11. Is it possible to join correspondence PG course in Architecture after passing Civil Engineering? Which institutes in India provides this course?
  12. Can I do B.Arch correspondence after 3 years diploma in civil engineering
  13. How to join masters of structural civil engineering with correspondence?
  14. How may join correspondence course for B.E. in Civil engineering?
  15. Which are the AICTE approved colleges in Tamilnadu to do B.E/B.Tech Civil through distance education?
  16. Will MSc IT course be best for commerce student? I am from Gujarat University
  17. Procedure for admission in B.E Civil Part time or Correspondence in Mumbai? I am a diploma in Civil Engineering
  18. How to do Degree course through correspondence? I have passed diploma in civil engineering
22nd August 2014, 11:07 PM
Manoj Kumar Badoniya

Default Re: Is there any way to do Civil Engineering through correspondence?

As you have mentioned that you have not completed 10+2 which is most compulsory to study further and get admission in graduation therefore I would like to suggest you that if you do not have certificate of class 10th and 12th then you will not be eligible to get admission in graduation course through any mode means both distance and regular so first you should complete your basic studies then go for BE or B.Tech in Civil Engineering.

Do not worry about Civil Engineering because there are some universities that offers civil engineering through distance mode such as :

SRM University

Thapar University

Andhra University

Annamalai University

So there is no issue in getting admission in BE or B.Tech in Civil Engineering but the problem is of your school studies that you have not completed yet so first find out a good open school and qualify 10+2 then you will be eligible to apply for BE or B.Tech in Civil Engineering.

Thank You
23rd August 2014, 11:57 AM
poojamit
Member+

you should complete your graduation first. Then you’ll have to apply for BE or civil engineering. That’s the right method.
11th April 2015, 02:42 AM
amanshrivastava98

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?