22nd March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Should I study ICAI course after completing 12th Commerce with Maths?

Sir,
I have given my 12th Board exams with Commerce and Maths.
I want to know what all options I have so that I have a sound future & career
my father says to do ICAI program. So, should I move to ICAI course?
With Regards-
Siddharth Gupta

28th March 2015, 11:35 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I study ICAI course after completing 12th Commerce with Maths?

There are many courses after 12th commerce and if you have completed your class 12th with mathematics as your subject than it is better, because it becomes easy for you to cope up with your college first year syllabus as in first year in most of the degree course mathematics as your subject come and the whole mathematics first year syllabus is based on class 12th only so it becomes easy to understand.

List of degree course after class 12th commerce:-

--> B.Com

--> B.B.A

--> B.C.A

--> B.A

These are some basic degree course that you can go for after 12th commerce

List of professional course after 12th:-

--> ICAI

--> ICWA

--> C.S

These are some professional course that can be done simultaneously with your regular degree course.

NOTE: If you are going for ICAI course that it's better to go for B.Com degree as both courses syllabus are some what same so you can study for both the course in one time as it can be beneficial for you in future.
30th March 2015, 10:58 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Should I study ICAI course after completing 12th Commerce with Maths?

Hello dear aspirant,

First thing that i want to tell you is that ICAI is a professional course that you can easily do after completing your secondary education.

There are some more professional courses available that you can do after 12th class.

My suggestion to you is that if you want to do ICAI after 12th then you simply have to concentrate your career in ICAI.

You Need not to do any degree course along with it as it may divert you from your goal.

So concentrate only in single way.

Hope you will be satisfied.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?