20th August 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Two degrees are possible at the same time from different universities?

Can student can do two course at a time at two different universities? First regular and second distance mode? Please tell me as soon as possible. Thank you, from V M.

21st August 2016, 12:34 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Two degrees are possible at the same time from different universities?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to gain two degrees at a same time from two Universities, the above mentioned act is not legal. Candidates must not indulge in any of the above mentioned act. It is better to opt both the courses one after another separately without taking any risk.
21st August 2016, 03:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Two degrees are possible at the same time from different universities?

Yes, you can do two courses at the same time but, there is a condition.

You can't go for 2 degrees at the same time if you are doing it from a regular mode.

You have to pursue one course from regular mode and other course from
distance mode.

If you are doing one degree from regular mode then you must complete on degree.
30th October 2017, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I have completed MA last year now please tell me that can i do Bed and Ph.D at the same time if yes then from same university or different answer me i will be obliged of you my email id is [email protected]
31st October 2017, 06:31 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

No it's not possible to get two degrees at the same time.
You have to pursue both the courses separately.
You will have problems in future by doing two courses in the same year.
15th September 2018, 12:43 PM
iamAaliya

Yes, two degrees are possible at the same time from same university but one degree should be regular and the other should be through regular education.The best universities offering distance education are: SMU

Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi

University of Mumbai , Mumbai

Lovely Professional University LPU, Punjab

Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad

Karnataka State Open University Mysore

Annamalai University
16th September 2020, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed M.Ed Regular mode and M.phil(physics) distance mode at the same year 2007 above degress eligible or not
25th September 2021, 01:10 AM
Minal F

Yes it's possible the UGC has approved a proposal to allow students to pursue two degree programs simultaneously.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?