25th July 2020, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it useful to study Architecture in Graduation for girls? Possibility to get jobs in Abroad with expected salary? Subjects enlisted to study?

Hello Sir, if I study Architecture in Graduation then it is valuable in other countries for job purpose? Is it useful for girls? What are the subjects in Architecture we have to study? What kind of works available? And kindly tell me about the expected earning as well.

26th September 2021, 12:07 AM
Minal F

Default Re: Is it useful to study Architecture in Graduation for girls? Possibility to get jobs in Abroad with expected salary? Subjects enlisted to study?

Yes Architecture in graduation is good for Girls.

Candidates must have 12th passed or equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?