21st March 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MS(Architecture) in Abroad for Civil 3rd year student with 7 CGPA?

Hello Everyone,
I am doing my 3rd year B.E.(Civil Engineering) now with a CGPA of 7. And I wish to do MS in Architecture in Abroad. Is that possible? If so what should I do for that?

25th March 2016, 06:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MS(Architecture) in Abroad for Civil 3rd year student with 7 CGPA?

No, it is not possible to study MS (Architecture) course in Abroad after completion of your B.E Civil Engineering course. Candidates who have completed B.Arch course from any recognised university are eligible to pursue MS (Architecture) course. So, being a B.E Civil Engineering student, you are not eligible to study MS (Architecture) course and I suggest you to opt for MS (Civil Engineering) for pursuing your higher studies in Abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?