11th June 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Value of B.Com in distance learning from Jyoti Vidyapeeth Women's University?

Respected sir/madam,
I have opted for b.com through distance in jyoti vidyapeeth women's university.
My question is. DO distance education have any validity, is it useful ...
Please notify me
THANK YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  2. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  3. Colleges or universities offering correspondence degree?
  4. List of best colleges for B.Com in Jaipur?
  5. Can I sit for any Government Exam having completed B.Tech with Mechanical stream in Distance Learning from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University?
  6. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  7. Am I eligible to do B.Ed from any government university after completing my BBA from ICFAI university, Tripura though distance learning?
  8. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  9. Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course?
  10. How to do B.Tech frmo Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through correspondence? What is the procedure to get admission?
  11. How may I do M.Sc after completing my Graduation in B.Sc(chemistry) Hons? I did job in Vedanta Aluminium Ltd
  12. Which colleges offer diploma mechanical through correspondence by AICTE?
  13. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  14. B.Com. through Distance Learning - Forms in Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh
  15. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  16. Is distance learning M.Tech same as regular M.Tech? Which university in India provides distance learning M.Tech? Career opportunities in government sector?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the open universities in India where I can complete my degree in electrical or electronics engineering through correspondence
12th June 2015, 10:29 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Value of B.Com in distance learning from Jyoti Vidyapeeth Women's University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir/madam,
I have opted for b.com through distance in jyoti vidyapeeth women's university.
My question is. DO distance education have any validity, is it useful ...
Please notify me
THANK YOU.
The value for B.Com through distance mode is less whenever compare with B.Com through regular mode. Because, most of the reputed companies does not accept Graduation through distance mode. That's one of the main distance advantages of Graduation through distance mode. However, you can get job opportunities n small private companies. I suggest you to learn some Technical courses like, Typing and Tally along with your B.Com which is helpful for you at the time finding job opportunity.
13th June 2015, 01:27 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Value of B.Com in distance learning from Jyoti Vidyapeeth Women's University?

B.Com via distance mode has always got less value than B.Com via regular mode. Therefor, if you are pursuing B.Com with distance mode, I would then suggest you to do some technical courses also along with it.

Doing extra technical course along with your B.Com will add to your CV and will prove helpful for you in your career after college at the time of interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?