27th November 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What after B.Sc in Chemistry and Zoology?

I am appearing b sc. in chemistry and zoology, after graduation what should I do?

28th November 2015, 01:13 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: What after B.Sc in Chemistry and Zoology?

# As per your query that you are going to appear complete B.Sc. in subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and English. Now you are seriously concerned about your career prospects.

# Please note that followings are the few popular options before you after completing B.Sc. Degree:

* You can go for post-graduation degree in any subjects of interest and finally for NET/SLET in order to become lecturer.

* You may go for post-graduation degree in the subjects which you have studied in the graduation level.

* You may go for pursing MBA degree in order to get managerial post in the reputed companies.

* You may go for higher studies such as specialization in forensic science.

* You may even go for B.Ed. degree course in order to become a teacher.

* You may start your career from the job of Lab Chemist in any chemical company, cement company or manufacturing company.

* You have another option of start preparing for competitive examination conducted by State Government, UPSC, SSC, IBPS PO Examinations, SBI PO Examinations, Indian Railway etc.
28th November 2015, 02:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am appearing b sc. in chemistry and zoology, after graduation what should I do?

The aspirant can do M.Sc or MBA or Post Graduate Diploma courses.

Or the aspirant can choose to work in government or private sector companies.

There are more jobs available for graduates in sectors like Banks, BPOs, Manufacturing Units,
Government Jobs (through state government recruitment boards like TNPSC, HSSC, UPSSC etc.), Railways Recruitment Board,
Staff Selection Commission, UPSC, Private Banks, private manufacturing companies, Telecom Companies,
Retail Industry, Marketing and sales etc.

The aspirant has to decide whether to study or work.

For the jobs in government sector the aspirant has to prepare well for the competitive written examinations.

In private companies the aspirant can get a job easier than government jobs.
28th November 2015, 04:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

There are options like B.Ed, post graduation and MBA for you. B.Ed will be good for you if you want a teaching job in schools. Post graduation is mostly for those who want to study higher for research field. It will help you to become lecturer also.

MBA is the most popular option for graduates these days. You can get admission in top colleges through entrance exams like CAT/GMAT. Being a life science graduate you have option of clinical research also.
28th November 2015, 05:48 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
There is good career options available after completing B.Sc in Chemistry and Zoology. You can apply for a Master Degree in Zoology/Applied Zoology. You can also try for courses in diverse areas like Management or Computer field. You can apply for Master of Business Administration or Master of Computer Application. You can also apply for the PGDM program or Short term in Management related courses will be useful.

You can also apply for job opportunity in various field such as,
  • Museums
  • Pharmaceutical Companies
  • Hatcheries
  • Environmental Agencies
  • Universities
  • Hospitals
  • Colleges
  • Agricultural firms
  • Medical laboratories
30th November 2015, 10:27 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

After the completion of B.Sc, there a lot of scopes for a candidate in future.
Below I have mentioned some of the options which you can opt after B.Sc.

You can do Post Graduation in any of the subjects and after that qualifying NET/SLET can become a lecturer.
You can simply do Master's degree in any of the subjects which you studied in Bachelor Degree.
You can do higher studies in Forensic Sciences.
You can go for MBA for Post Graduation.
You can give UPS/SSC examinations in order to get Government jobs.
You Can opt for B.Ed degree course. etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?