6th February 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses which I can prefer after completing graduation in commerce stream?

i nikita have completed my graduation ...so i want to know what are the courses which i can do in commerce stream? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really good if you can answer me soon!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses which I can prefer after completing graduation in commerce stream?
  2. What are the career options after completing graduation from commerce? Which courses to prefer?
  3. Can I do CA after my degree? Should I do CA after degree or while doing degree?
  4. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
  5. Which course(computer hardware & networking, distance MBA or SAP) should I opt for a better career opportunity and future prospect? I have done graduation in commerce stream
  6. After passing commerce stream with Maths what should I opt for graduation?
  7. Career in commerce after completing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What should I do after completing B.E with IT stream? Any courses after graduation that can help me in providing guaranteed jobs?
  9. List of courses available after graduation in Computer and commerce stream? -- [New]
  10. What should I choose after graduation after completing my 10th with 63% and 12th in commerce stream
  11. Which courses am I eligible in Air Force after completing 12th in Commerce stream and have scored 75%?
  12. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  13. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Chemistry if completed 12th Arts?
  14. Is it true that Arts stream has more career option in comparison to Commerce stream in 12th?
  15. Courses available to study in Graduation for Commerce student?
  16. Can i opt commerce side after completing 12th in Science stream?
  17. Which course should I opt for after scoring 54% in 12th so that I could get a job?
  18. Best course for me in IT field after completing graduation form commerce stream with 50%?
7th February 2016, 05:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses which I can prefer after completing graduation in commerce stream?

There are so many courses available after bachelor's degree in commerce that a candidate can do. You need select a course from given list as per your interest and career goal.

Top career oriented courses are as below:

>>Chartered Accountancy Course.

>>Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India.

>>Company Secretary Course.

>>Master of Business Administration.

>>Master of Commerce and many more.

You can select as per your career goal and personal interest in any particular course.
7th February 2016, 06:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses which I can prefer after completing graduation in commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i nikita have completed my graduation ...so i want to know what are the courses which i can do in commerce stream? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really good if you can answer me soon!
There are so many courses available after completing a Graduation in Commerce stream. You can select any one of the Master degree course based on your Interest and future aspiration.

- > If you are interested to make your career in Business or Management field, then I suggest you to apply for Master of Business Administration (MBA), which you can gain both the Theoretical and Practical knowledge about Business and Management.

- > If you are interested to make your career in Accountancy field and want to expert in Accounts Department then I suggest you to pursue for Master of Commerce (M.Com).

-> If you are interested to make your career in Teaching field, then I suggest you to pursue for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed).

-> If you want to become a Lawyer then I suggest you to apply for LLB.

Professional Courses Available After B.Com:
  1. Institute of Chartered Accountant of India
  2. Institute of Company Secretary of India
  3. Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst
  4. Institute of Cost and Work Accountancy of India
7th February 2016, 11:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can choose any one of the following courses;
  • MBA in Finance
  • Chartered Accountancy
  • Company Secretary
  • Cost Accountancy
  • Financial Management
  • M.Com
  • Certified Financial Planner
  • Law Courses
These are all some of the good options available to study after commerce graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?