6th February 2016, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum eligible percentage in graduation to required to do CS executive course?

What minimum % do i need to get registration in cs executive ?????? i have got 52% in graduation and passed with 2nd class Am I eligible 4 executive entrance exam..???? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon?

Thanks!

7th February 2016, 03:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligible percentage in graduation to required to do CS executive course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What minimum % do i need to get registration in cs executive ?????? i have got 52% in graduation and passed with 2nd class Am I eligible 4 executive entrance exam..???? Can you please provide me the information on the same soon?

Thanks!
There is no such minimum marks required for Company Secretary course. Being Graduation candidate you can skip the Foundation course. You can directly pursue for Executive course, if you satisfy the eligibility criteria below;

Eligibility Criteria Executive Course:

- Bachelor Degree or Post Graduates in any stream or its equivalent grade are eligible to apply for Company Secretary Executive course. Final year students are also eligible to apply.

Official website - www.icsi.edu/
7th February 2016, 07:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum eligible percentage in graduation to required to do CS executive course?

Minimum Eligibility Criteria Required for doing CS Executive Course:

There is no percentage criteria required to become CS Executive. Generally this Company Secretary Executive Programme can be studied by a Graduation of any stream except "Fine Arts". So the minimum educational qualification required for doing CS Executive Programme is as follows...

>> Minimum Percentage Required - NO percentage requirement

>> Minimum Qualification:
* Graduation in all streams except Fine Arts from a recognized university. There is no certain percentage criteria required.

Two stages of company secretaryship after Graduation is
@ Executive Programme
@ Professional Programme
7th February 2016, 11:59 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
There is no marks eligibility to study CS Executive Programme. The eligibility to study CS Executive Programme is a graduation in any stream except fine arts. So the aspirant is eligible for the CS Executive Programme with graduation. The aspirant can find the details in the ICSI website, the link is, https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/Abou.../CS_Course.htm.

The Executive Programme contains 2 modules, module 1 has 4 papers and module 2 has 3 papers. The aspirant can join Professional Programme after clearing Executive Programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?