11th September 2017, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What to do after class 12th PCM, if not interested in B.Tech?

I have completed my 12th in PCM and now I am not interested in doing B.Tech. I am looking forward to do BBA and I am also interested in pursuing MBA. But at the same time I am worried about how would my career be in that field? Can you please tell me. I am seriously confused and worried. Could you please tell me on what would be good for me.

11th September 2017, 12:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after class 12th PCM, if not interested in B.Tech?

If you are not interested to pursue B.Tech course after completion of your 12th standard with PCM stream from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in BBA, BCA, B.A, B.Com., B.Sc., Hotel Management, Fashion Designing, etc.,. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue BBA course. BBA and MBA courses are related to business field, if you are interested in business field, then, you can pursue your higher studies in BBA or MBA course.
11th September 2017, 12:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th in PCM and now I am not interested in doing B.Tech. I am looking forward to do BBA and I am also interested in pursuing MBA. But at the same time I am worried about how would my career be in that field? Can you please tell me. I am seriously confused and worried. Could you please tell me on what would be good for me.

Students after completion of 12th PCM can pursue various courses other than B.Tech. They can study any one of the following courses, as per their ability and skill.

BSc Mathematics
BSc Statistics
BSc Physics
BSc Chemistry
BSc Biotechnology
BSc Home Science
BSc Food and Nutrition
Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)
BBA
BMS
CA
CS
BA Psychology
BA English
BA Hindi
BA Political Science
BA Mass Communication
BA Journalism
Law Graduation (BA+LLB)
BCA
11th September 2017, 01:35 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

You have completed you 12th standard in Science discipline with PCM but you are not interested in B.Tech.
Let me inform you that B.Tech is not the only degree course that a Student (with PCM) can opt for after 12th Science standard.
So, below I have mentioned some of the best career options available for PCM student:
  • Engineering - Civil, Computer, Aerospace, Agriculture, Biochemical, Electrical, Electronic, Automobile, Textile, Telecommunication, Chemical, Mechanical, Marine, Mining and Metallurgical, etc.
  • Architecture
  • Merchant Navy
  • Commercial Pilot
  • IT - System Architect, Database Administrator, Network Administrator, Web Developer, Application Programmer, Software Engineer, Multimedia Designer, etc.
  • Defense Services
  • Physical Science
  • Pharmacy
Since you have mentioned above that you are interested in BBA and hence after MBA, so I would rather suggest you to opt for it as interest matters allot to opt and pursue any course.
Below I have mentioned scopes and career options in BBA and MBA:
  • Market Research Management
  • International Business Management
  • Human Resource Management
  • Brand Management
  • Event Management
  • Marketing and Sales Management
  • Retail Management
  • Technology Management
  • Business Development Management
  • Material Management
  • Financial Management
  • Family Business Management
  • Export Management
  • Rural Management
11th September 2017, 02:16 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for BBA . BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.
It's a very popular course now days.

A candidate who have 12th passed . You can easily get admission in a good college. You will get admission on the basis of your marks or you have to crack entrance exam.
11th September 2017, 05:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

One who is not interested in doing BTech after passing 12th standard with PCM can go for many other courses as per interest:

Bachelor of Science

Bachelor of Arts

Bachelor of Science in Computers

Bachelor in Agriculture

Bachelor in Horticulture

Bachelor's in Forestry

Bachelor in Mass Communication

Bachelor in journalism
11th September 2017, 06:00 PM
sapphire1

if you do not go through B.Tech after 12th with PCM then there are also many other options which you can opt. Here are some courses which you can do after 12th with PCM:
BBA
BCA
BSc
CA
These are some courses which you can do after 12th. All courses are good and have good future prospects. BBA is also a good course after that you can do MBA and there are many streams in MBA in which you have interest you can do that course and after MBA you can get a good job in many companies with good salary package.

Instead this you can also do BCA which is a computer based course. If you are interested in computers then it is the best course for you.

BSc and CA are also a good courses and CA is a demanded course so if you will do this courses then you will definitely get a good job with good salary package after this course.

You can also do graduation in science and also took an honor subject for the graduation that will help you to choose your subject for MSc.

All are good courses and you can choose any of them.
11th September 2017, 06:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

If you are not interested in pursuing Bachelor of Technology after completing your 12th standard with PCM then you have many other options as per your interest. Now a days one who pursue a degree related to computer science field has perfect and bright future so if you are interested in computer then you can pursue BSc in computer science. And if not then you must know what you are interested then accordingly you should take the step. You can go in educational field as well. So find your interest then take the step.
11th September 2017, 06:21 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. It is a three year course. After pursuing this course, you can get a job to managerial posts in private sector with Rs. 15,000 per month. After few years of experience and with your good performance the salary may rise to Rs. 20,000 to 25,000.

One BBA holder can pursue MBA which is a 2 year course. MBA degree will make your future little better than BBA.

Other scopic careers are:-
Commercial pilot training
Undergraduate diploma in fashion and apparel designing
Hotel management
Event management
B.Sc Animation and Multimedia
Mass communication
Journalism
Marine courses
11th September 2017, 06:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

As you want to go for BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration), then here below are details regarding BBA Course:-

>> Through BBA you can develop your managerial skills, Business management principle which helps you to make your good career in corporate world.

>> BBA graduate posses critical thinking and decision making skills and get direct entry into the corporate world.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for BBA course is 10+2 or equivalent qualification from government recognized board.

>> Duration of BBA course after 10+2 is 3 years.

>> In BBA Course you can go for specialization courses like Accounting, Finance, Management, Marketing, Supply chain management etc.
11th September 2017, 06:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to worry for the future and just select the stream in which you are interested.

There are wide scope of career opportunities and jobs after pursuing BBA and MBA course.

You will get the option for recruitment in government jobs ( Banking, Railway, UPSC, SSC etc.) and private sector also.
11th September 2017, 07:32 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your 12th with PCM and not interested in B.Tech, so you can definitely apply for BBA which has a very wide scope in future. After completing BBA you can further move towards MBA which can lead you towards a luxurious future. So, don't get panic, just set up your goal and move towards that. If you are interested to opt for BBA, then go for that and perform well.
11th September 2017, 07:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

First of all clear your mind and set an aim for your career. Once you have an aim, then you can choose a course according to it. It is very necessary to choose a career, which suits your personality.

If your personality interest is in BBA and MBA, then surely you can go for it. Management professionals are the highest paid in the industry and almost every company requires managers. Hence, make sure you get admission in a reputed college or institute.
11th September 2017, 08:36 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Class 12th with PCM group and not interested in pursuing B.Tech degree you do not have to worry much as you have the options in every field except medical field.

Now as have mentioned that you are interested in pursuing MBA (Master of Business Administration ) degree in your future then as per my advise you must stick with the option of BBA ( Bachelor of Business Administration ) degree course as your bachelor's degree as it the same course is more concerned with MBA which will be an advantage for you when you will pursue your MBA degree course.

* Further for pursuing BBA degree course you can look for the options of following universities :-

i) Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University.

ii) Delhi University.

iii) Banaras Hindu University,etc. .
11th September 2017, 09:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

There are several courses to pursue after completion of 12th Class with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Some of the top courses are,

>> Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)

>> Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)

>> Bachelor of Science

>> Bachelor of Arts

>> Bachelor of Business Administration

>> Bachelor of Business Management

>> Bachelor of Computer Applications

>> Bachelor of Commerce

>> Bachelor of Architecture ..etc.,

Although there are several courses B.E/ B.Tech is the best course as far as the career opportunities are concerned. As you are not interested to pursue B.Tech, you may go ahead with BBA course. After successful completion of BBA course you may pursue MBA (Master of Business Administration) course.

There are good number of job opportunities to go with after completion of Master's Degree in Administration and there is a good scope in India for MBA background candidates.
11th September 2017, 09:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There is no problem if you are not interested for the B.Tech course after the completion of class 12th with Science stream. Since you were from Science stream, you have lot of opportunities. Here I have listed some of the options for you, which you can opt after the completion of class 12th with Science.

MBBS or Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery).
BAMS or Bachelor of Ayurveda medicine and surgery.
Bachelor of Pharmacy
B.Sc in Mathematics
B.Sc in Physics
B.Sc in Chemistry
B.Sc in Computer Science
BCA
BBA
BBM
BA etc.
12th September 2017, 12:06 AM
Thexpert
Banned

Yes, You can do BBA and after that M.B.A, BBA is a Bachelor of Business Administration, After completion of this you will get the position in corporation and factories. If you do M.B.A after BBA you can get the positions such as CEO or COO in corporate world. After M.B.A you will easly get job in India with handsome salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?