30th March 2016, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to score above 70% in 12th PCM Board exam in shortest time span?

Hello,
I am a student of class 12th with PCM, English and Physical Education as my subjects and I have actually studied 20% of my whole syllabus and will be appearing for Board exam soon. How can I bring above 70% in the shortest time of preparation? Being least interested in studies, I have lost all sharpness which I used to have in my class 10th. I have also not studied anything in class 11th. How can I achieve my goal of more than 70%? Please guide me properly.

4th April 2016, 12:36 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score above 70% in 12th PCM Board exam in shortest time span?

To score above 70% of marks in class 12th, you should follow some of the useful tips to improve your study knowledge.
First of all try to make a proper time table to study. Fix some hours daily in which you will study. Now, try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers of respective subjects and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance. Make a habit of revising daily which you have studied.
Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily. Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any.
4th April 2016, 02:09 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to score above 70% in 12th PCM Board exam in shortest time span?

As you have really less time, you should be really focused and determined about your studies. Here are some tips you can follow in order to be able to score above 70% in your boards.

> Make a proper time table and try to stick to it.

> Mark the important chapters in your text books as mentioned by the teachers and try not to memorize the but try to understand them as it will remain in your head for a long long time.

> Clear your doubts regarding any subject with you school/private teacher and never pile it up for future.

> Make a habit of revising things at the end of the day as it will help you to re-call things in a better way.

> Lastly, stay healthy as without proper health everything goes in vain.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?