1st November 2011, 06:04 PM
sagnik dutta

Whether a student of BCA is eligible to do MS after graduation without doing MCA?

I am sagnik dutta am doing BCA(bachelor of computer application) after compliting my graduation i want to do MS in software in one of the top collage of us.my Qustion is weather a Bca student can do MS after there graduation without doing MCA if that is possible then how should i...

14th June 2012, 12:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a student of BCA is eligible to do MS after graduation without doing MCA?

No you will not be able to pursue M.S yet. It is a must to have 16 years of education for applying for this course. So you must complete MCA first before applying. You can however start preparing for the GRE and TOEFL exam. You can appear for it towards the end of the first year of MCA. Application process begins around one before the next academic year. So for September intake you should send in your application and score card by August previous year.
23rd October 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether a student of BCA is eligible to do MS after graduation without doing MCA?

BCA is comparable to BA or B.Com.?
I am applying for a job which needs BA, B.Com., B.Sc. or Equivalent and I need to select which is the equivalent for my BCA.
Thanks for your guidance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?