7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete my incomplete BCA along with post graduation?

I was discontinued graduation BCA in 3rd sem due to some reason and i want to start a fresh Degree in BCA with the help of that certificate can i do it in post graduation

19th February 2014, 10:55 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I complete my incomplete BCA along with post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was discontinued graduation BCA in 3rd sem due to some reason and i want to start a fresh Degree in BCA with the help of that certificate can i do it in post graduation
Hey friend,

No,you cannot do your BCA course along with your Post Graduation course,as there is no way in doing that.It is that for joining in a Post Graduate course you need to have certain qualification and regarding that the education qualification needed for doing a Post graduate course is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university with a fair percentage.

And as you have not completed your BCA which is a UG degree you will not be eligible for joining in a Post Graduate course.So,it is better that you continue your BCA course and finish by some means and then apply for entrance exams to join in Post Graduate course with the education qualification and other qualifications which is needed for the respected Master's course for which you are applying.

ALL THE BEST
31st May 2015, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I have want to knew at present which is the popular course to get job immediately
12th May 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done sybca. Unfortunately I didn't Complete my last year bcoz financial problem, so can I get a job in IT company with base on my sybca.?
14th September 2017, 12:19 AM
kunalroy89

You cannot do post-graduation along with graduation.You need to complete your graduation first and then you will ne eligible.Else your degrees,even if you manage to get those, will be useless during job interviews.
6th August 2023, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to complete my bca from ccs meerut which was discontinued in 3rd year of 2014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?