21st March 2017, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

What to do, if I failed in my course of economics?

Due to my personal reason, I failed to complete my course of economics. In fact, I don't know the single chapter of economics what will I do now?

22nd March 2017, 07:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do, if I failed in my course of economics?

If you have failed in your Economics course then, you need to prepare well and appear in supplementary examinations to get qualify the examinations to Pass your Economics course. For every course, there is minimum and maximum duration. You need to qualify the course with minimum duration or within maximum duration to be eligible to get Degree certificate. So, I suggest you to appear and qualify the supplementary examinations, so, that you can pass your Economics course.
22nd March 2017, 10:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have failed in the course of economics, you must have to work hard in that particular stream and must have to prepare well to give the supplementary examination in order to clear that particular subject. So, just prepare well for the examination and try to give your level best to qualify in the examination this time.
12th May 2019, 10:51 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

If you have failed in Economics course then, you need to prepare well and appear For supplementary examinations to get qualify the examinations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?