21st October 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study B.Sc(Geology) in reputed colleges of India?

Sir,
I would like to pursue B.Sc in Geology and have passed CBSE 12th this year. I am joining Geology. I would like to know about the entrance exams for getting admission in reputed colleges anywhere in India. I need it urgently. Hearty thanks to you.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study B.Pharmacy in any reputed government college of India?
  2. Entrance exams to study MCA in any reputed college of India for B.Sc candidate?
  3. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Des in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?
  5. Top 10 institutes which offer MCA course in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. What can I do after passing 12th with Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges offering PhD in Social Work in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  9. List of PG entrance exams? I am doing internship from reputed colleges in West Bengal
  10. Should I have to appear in NEET to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Reputed colleges in India?
  11. List of colleges which offer MCA in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Entrance exams to study MD-Cytogenetics for MBBS candidate? List of colleges which offer this course in India?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study PGDCA for BCA graduate? Reputed colleges in India?
  14. Which are the reputed colleges and entrance exams to do M.Tech in USA after completing Electrical Engineering?
  15. List of colleges which offer MBA in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Reputed colleges in India for M.Tech? Exams for the same?
  17. List of reputed universities which offer Post Graduation in Cardiology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of colleges which offer Mass Communication Graduation course in India? Entrance exams to get admisson?
10th November 2015, 11:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study B.Sc(Geology) in reputed colleges of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I would like to pursue B.Sc in Geology and have passed CBSE 12th this year. I am joining Geology. I would like to know about the entrance exams for getting admission in reputed colleges anywhere in India. I need it urgently. Hearty thanks to you.
Normally, there is no such entrance exam conducted for B.Sc Geology admission. Most of the college select the students based on the score obtained in the 12th board exam. However, some reputed college may conduct their own entrance exam. The exam pattern is based on the 12th standard itself. The admission process for the B.Sc in Geology degree depends on the merit list prepared by the university or colleges. First preference will be given to the candidates who have scored good marks in 12th board exam.
29th November 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage I want to get admission for a university who provide geology
11th June 2019, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

I have got 64 percentage in my 12th board.Can get I admission in any university or college to study b.sc(hons) or b.sc in geology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?