12th February 2016, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

What are the job prospects for Anthropology Honours in India?

I am interested in getting admission in the Anthropology Honours course. But before getting admission i want to know about the job prsopects of this course in India. Please help me with an answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to for me to do M.Sc in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc in Anthropology?
  2. Is it possible for me to do MSc in Biochemistry? What are the job scopes for Anthropology Honors
  3. What are the job prospects for B.Sc. Honours (Geography) students?
  4. Detailed information about Anthropology available to study in B.Sc?
  5. Which has better job prospects - Applied Psychology or Psychology Honours?
  6. Can i do Master's in Anthropology after Geography Honours?
  7. Can I study M.Sc(Anthropology) after completion of B.Sc(Anthropology)? Career options after Anthropology Honours?
  8. Career in Anthropology? where can I take admission for anthropology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I study Anthropology after completion of Graduation being a Geography Honours candidate?
  10. How to get a perfect job after completing MSc in Anthropology
  11. Where can i study B.Sc. Honours (Anthropology) in Hyderabad region?
  12. Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?
  13. Which course has better scope between Chemistry and Anthropology in Ph.D? Job opportunities of Ph.D Forensic Anthropology?
  14. Should I study B.Sc(Anthropology) Honours in Hans Raj College, Delhi University?
  15. What are the job prospects in Indian Railway for B.Com Accountancy honors student
  16. Eligibility criteria to study Anthropology Honours in Osmania University? Chances to become Anthropologist after completion of Graduation?
  17. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  18. After M.Sc in Anthropology, how do we get job?
12th February 2016, 01:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job prospects for Anthropology Honours in India?

Job prospects after B.Sc in Anthropology are as under:-

Public Health

Neural Science

Epidemiology

Medicine

Linguistics

Cognitive Psychology
12th February 2016, 11:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am interested in getting admission in the Anthropology Honours course. But before getting admission i want to know about the job prsopects of this course in India. Please help me with an answer.
The aspirant can work in government and private organizations. You can work in Teaching sector, archaeologists, curators, linguists, social workers, publishing houses, tour guides and social service organizations.
You can work at organizations like Archaeological Survey of India, the Planning Commission, the Commission for the Scheduled Castes, Tribes and Other Backward Classes, the UNESCO, WHO and UNICEF. You can also work with NGOs. You can also find jobs at corporate houses in the Human Resource Development sector. You can also work in art galleries, libraries and archives.
21st June 2016, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

After passing out Anthro honor's from a correspondent college can we get a Job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?