31st October 2016, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

I am currently doing graduation in industrial microbiology.i am a 2nd year student and will soon start my final year….plz tell what can i do in this field after graduation or where will i get a job? Can you please give me the details soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Bangalore after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  2. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology and B.Ed in Physical Science?
  3. How to get government job in Karnataka after completion of B.Sc Microbiology course?
  4. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Microbiology with 58%?
  6. What is the scope of B.Sc in Microbiology? Which PG course should I do after that?
  7. How to make my career bright after BSc in Microbiology? Courses available after completion of BSc Microbiology?
  8. List of best government jobs which we can do after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  9. What are the jobs or courses which would be best for my career growth after completion of M.Sc Microbiology?
  10. Can I join Airlines after completion of BSc in microbiology
  11. Which are the further courses available after BSc Microbiology Honors? List of top universities offering the courses? Possibilities of jobs after the course completion?
  12. What all government jobs I can apply for after completion of graduation in Microbiology?
  13. Am I eligible to take admission for medical biochemistry or microbiology after completion of BSc? -- [New]
  14. How can I join BSc Microbiology? What are the jobs available in India?
  15. List of best government jobs to apply after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  16. What are the best government job after completion of M.Sc microbiology?
  17. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. What is better between BSc Medical Microbiology and BSc Industrial Microbiology?
31st October 2016, 08:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

You are eligible for various kinds of jobs government as well as private. According to me you should opt government sector. Some of them are as under:-
Bank
Railways
SSC
MTS
LIC
ARMY
CDS
UPSC
BPSC
JPSC
MPSC
UPPSC
31st October 2016, 11:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?

Job opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology :-

Water Processing Plants

Biochemical Plants

Chemical Industries

Pharmaceutical

Cosmetic Industries

Research Organisations

Dairy Industries

Food Beverage Industries

Fertilizer Industries.
31st October 2016, 11:11 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

There are many job opportunities after the bachelor degree in microbiology. Some of the best options in government sector are :-

Pharmaceutical Sector.

Chemical industries.

Hospitals.

Food Industry.

Biochemist.

These are many more option in India and even in abroad.
31st October 2016, 11:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Jobs that you can get after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology:-

Many jobs available for Microbiology background candidates. As you are currently doing 2nd year of B.Sc in Industrial Microbiology, I suggest you to first concentrate on studies and core concepts. You can then apply for job opportunities that are suitable to you. You can get into several fields viz., Medical departments, Agriculture organizations, Genetic Engineering fields, Health Care Organizations, Industrial Research and Development centers, Conservation firms. Some of the companies recruit Microbiology candidates are Aventis, Biocon, Panacea Biotech, Ranbaxy, Piramal Healthcare, Novo Nordisk, Mahyco Monsanto Biotech and Indian Immunological.
31st October 2016, 11:54 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The available jobs after B.Sc Microbiology is :-

Hospitals.

Chemical Industries.

Laboratory.

Food Industry.

Beverage Units.
1st November 2016, 09:08 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

B.Sc. Microbiology or Bachelor of Science in Microbiology is an undergraduate Microbiology course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

The name of best jobs for you after Bachelor of Science in Microbiology course are given below.

1. Proto zoologist
2. Biochemist
3. Food Microbiologist
4. Immunologist
5. Geneticist
6. Environmental Microbiologist
7. Industrial Microbiologist
8. Virologist
9. Medical Microbiologist
10. Mycologist

If you want to do higher study after Bachelor of Science in Microbiology then the name of best course for you are given below.

=> M.Sc. (Microbiology)

=> M.Sc. (Hons.) (Microbiology)

=> M.Phil. (Microbiology)
1st November 2016, 11:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

There are lot of job opportunities after the completion of B.Sc in Microbiology.
Candidates can apply for the jobs in Private Sector as well as in Government Sector.

Aspirants can find the below mentioned job profiles in private sector:-

Medical Microbiologists
Agricultural Microbiologists
Industrial Microbiologists
Marine Microbiologists

Aspirants can also find jobs in Government Sectors in:-

Development laboratories
Hospitals
Pharmaceutical Sector
Food Industry
Beverage Units
Chemical Industries
1st November 2016, 11:45 PM
pruthvi12dba

After completion of your graduation you can apply jobs in these sectors.

Biomedical scientist
Clinical research associate
Food technologist
Microbiologist
Pharmacologist
Physician associate
Research scientist (life sciences)
Scientific laboratory technician
Technical brewer

Jobs where your degree would be useful include:

Ecologist
Forensic scientist
Science writer
Water quality scientist

* And also after complete your graduation upload your resume in job portals.
* Naukri,Shine,Timesjob,Monster,Indeed,Linkedin these are the famous job sites.
* Update your resume and skills so that you can receive many jobs from top most companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?