26th May 2015, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for B.E.(Information Science & Engineering) candidate?

Sir,
I have completed my B.E with Information Science & Engineering. I would like to know the job opportunities for me after doing this course? I want to know that what jobs are there for me. Looking for quick reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job is offered in L&T Infotech to M.Sc(Computer Science) candidate? What will be the salary?
  2. What kind of government jobs are available for Diploma Computer Science and Engineering students?
  3. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate of Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. What are the jobs available in BSNL for a Engineering candidate(E&C) and the eligibility criteria for those jobs?
  5. Which is the best branch for B.Tech? What is the salary offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What kind of jobs can i get after passing 70.2% in 12th science
  7. For what kind of jobs will I get after passing class 12th science with 72%?
  8. What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
  9. What kind of Part time Jobs I can get being a candidate of pursuing Hardware & Networking course?
  10. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  11. What kind jobs can I get being a candidate after completing B.Tech course in ECE? How should I gain experience without a job?
  12. What kind of jobs are provided for B.Tech holders in computer science
  13. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a government job? If no then what kind of jobs are available?
  14. Can a Physically disabled candidate get a private job? What kind of jobs are available?
  15. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?
  16. What kind of companies should look for jobs after completion of engineering from ECE branch
  17. What kind of Part time Jobs I can do being a candidate having completed Diploma in Computer Applications?
  18. What kind of jobs are available in UPSC for B.E.(CSE) graduate who is working in an IT Firm?
19th June 2015, 09:22 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for B.E.(Information Science & Engineering) candidate?

You can apply for jobs in following companies:

NulogikX Service, LSI INDIA, BROADRIDGE, IONIDEA SOLUTIONS, Synygy India, GENUSOFT, GRAY SOLUTIONS, Systel Info Solutions, Softsolware, Ivitesse Technologies, Hexaware etc.

You can also apply in PSUs like SAIL, BHEL, NTPC, IOCL etc

In the above companies you will get the job of trainee, business analyst, Junior Engineer etc.

You can also apply in government jobs like Bank PO for the post of Probationary Officer, Civil Service Exam for IAS, IRS, IPS etc, State Public Service Commission for the post of Officer in Central Government departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?