5th August 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for D Post of Clerks are completing graduation from D Banking in Insurance course

Hello sir ,i am pooja prajapati i have completed my graduation from d banking n insurance course can i apply for d post of clearks

Related Questions:
  1. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  2. How to pursue LLB after completing graduation in banking and insurance
  3. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  4. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  5. Eligibility Criteria of IFBI courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How should I proceed for Railway Job after passing 12th exam?
  7. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  8. What are the benefits of going ICWAI? I have completed graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance
  9. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?
  10. What should I be doing after TYB.Com?
  11. What are the options after graduation if I am studying in 2nd year banking and insurance?
  12. Which sector is appropriate for me after completing Post Graduation in Banking from NIIT IFBI Kolkata?
  13. Which courses to take up for the manager post in Bank? I want to do B.Com in banking and Insurance
  14. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  15. What do to after +2 Vocational Electronics? -- [New]
  16. Career Opporunities in Leading Private Banks for a graduate?
  17. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  18. What is the maximum marks required for bank job?
23rd July 2013, 09:13 PM
purnimashukla

Location: h.no. 1004, dwarkanagar lalmati kanchghar, east ghamapur,, jabalpur, mp(india)
Default Re: Can I apply for D Post of Clerks are completing graduation from D Banking in Insurance course

yes you can apply for the post of clerks and for the post of po's to.
but for this posts you have to crack the exams like banking exams ibps. clerk, ibps po.. these exams held once in a year. and many more exams conduct for insurance sector also.
there are 19 govt sector banks under ibps..
recently ibps exams will be conduct on october..
online forms are available on their respective sites.. ie.. www.ibps.in
go through with it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?