18th July 2013, 10:41 AM
darshaana

How to pursue LLB after completing graduation in banking and insurance

I have completed ma graduation in banking n insurance.i want to pursue LLB.n nt regular but thru correspondance.can u pls sugest is entrance exam(CLAT) mandatory..??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  2. How to become a Lawyer if I am 20 years old
  3. Which are the courses that I can opt after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I apply for D Post of Clerks are completing graduation from D Banking in Insurance course
  5. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  6. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  7. Can I do graduation once again to pursue LLB?
  8. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  9. How to do Law and what subjects should I take in 11th
  10. Is it possible to do LLB through correspondence from UP?
  11. What are the benefits of going ICWAI? I have completed graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance
  12. Can I do LLB after completing 4 years graduation in B.Tech?
  13. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  14. What is the procedure to pursue LLB after my graduation? Is there any age limit for it?
  15. Which course should I opt after passing B.Com for higher salary?
  16. What is the better option in BSc if I want to do Law after BSc?
  17. Can I pursue Master of Law after B.Com? LLB is necessary to pursue LLM?
  18. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance? -- [New]
31st March 2016, 11:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue LLB after completing graduation in banking and insurance

No, it is not necessary to appear in CLAT examination to get admission in LLB course. LLB stands for bachelor of Law. It is three year duration course.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

But, you have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by different university to get admission.

For nor information about admission process visit at official website of respective institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?