6th March 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum age limit for studying BBA from Kashmir University?

I want to study BBA course from Kashmir University. Kindly tell me about the minimum age limit set for studying BBA course from Kashmir University? Please help me with the information.

6th March 2016, 03:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age limit for studying BBA from Kashmir University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study BBA course from Kashmir University. Kindly tell me about the minimum age limit set for studying BBA course from Kashmir University? Please help me with the information.
BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course in Kashmir University:-

Those candidates who have completed 12th with any stream in science or commerce or arts from recognized board are eligible for BBA course.

Your age should be above 16 years.
6th March 2016, 09:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum age limit for studying BBA from Kashmir University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are age should be below 25 years to be eligible for BBA through Kashmir University. You must have passed the Plus two in any discipline from a recognized education board. Usually there are no entrance exam conducted for admission to BBA course. The selection is mostly carried out on merit basis. The marks required in the plus two are at least 50%. The age limit required for BBA is minimum 17 years and a maximum of 25 years.

Official website - www.kashmiruniversity.net/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Admission Notification for BBA.pdf(278.3 KB, 26 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?