6th March 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech in private from Kashmir University?

I have passed my 10+2 with physics, chemistry & mathematics and my percentage is 74.6. Now i want to do b-tech in private from kashmir university. Is it possible to do so?

Related Questions:
  1. Why Kashmir University not accepting any distance mode degrees of any other university?
  2. How to do computer related private job after completing BCA from Kashmir University
  3. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  4. Can I get admission in B.Ed at Jammu Kashmir university after completing B.A?
  5. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  6. Is M.Com Degree Valid from Lovely Professional University for kashmiri students to get Govt Jobs?
  7. Guidance to pursue M.Ed through Himachal Pradesh University being a candidate having done B.Ed from Kashmir University?
  8. Procedure of distance learning in LLB from Symbiosis?
  9. How to get recruited in RAW while pursing B.Tech? How to apply for it from Kashmir?
  10. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Kashmir University after completion of BA with 49% of marks?
  11. Can I get admission in B.Ed in Jammu and Kashmir after B.A.?
  12. Is B.Ed course from Jammu and Kashmir university affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  13. Can I do Ph.D through correspondence? I have completed M.Ed through Kashmir University
  14. Is the syllabus of B.Ed of Kashmir University and Jammu University same?
  15. How to do MSc in Kashmir University?
  16. Can I apply for KAS Exam being a candidate having completed Degree in Mumbai University but being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  17. Can I get admission in Jammu Kashmir university for B.Ed course? I have done BA with 44% marks from Kashmir University
  18. Is Bhartia Shiksha Prishat Lucknow UGC recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
6th March 2016, 08:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech in private from Kashmir University?

B.Tech should be pursued from a recognized institute which is approved by AICTE. You can't do B.Tech in private because it is a technical course which requires regular classes.

Hence, appear in entrance exam of J&K for engineering courses and take admission in a regular B.Tech course. Private B.Tech degrees are not accepted by most of the government sector and private sector jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?