26th October 2016, 05:10 PM
gowtuuuuu

Can I get transfer to IIIT TadepalliGudem from IIIT Nuzvid without loosing a semester?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing B.Tech 2nd year from IIIT Nuzvid but I want to transfer to Tadepalligudem. Is it possible to continue my 2nd year in Tadepalligudem because I am in middle of the semester?

28th October 2016, 01:43 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get transfer to IIIT TadepalliGudem from IIIT Nuzvid without loosing a semester?

This is a tough task but not impossible. There is a provision for the same.

The following procedure you need to follow :

* Enquire in the college if there is any seat vacant in the semester and the college you want to take the admission.

* Write an application to the head of that University i.e. the VC about the same (in case of the change of the university). Else write to the head of the institution of the college in which you want to take the admission. (if you are taking the admission in the same university)

* If they agree, write about the same to the head of your university (in case of the change of the university), else write to the head of your institution.

* If they both agree, then pay the required amount of the fee and ask for the college leaving certificate and a migration certificate in case of the change in the university.

* After completion of this, take the admission in the college you want by paying the required amount of the fee.

NOTE : Do not apply for the college leaving certificate if you are not confident that they will agree. Else your years and efforts in the degree will go in vain.
28th October 2016, 11:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get transfer to IIIT TadepalliGudem from IIIT Nuzvid without loosing a semester?

I am sorry to say that it is not possible for you to transfer at this instant after the completion of your 1st year from IIIT Nuzvid.
You must have to complete your four year degree course from the same Institute where you have completed your 1st year studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?