31st March 2015, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage recuired in graduation for applying job as SBI Bank PO?

Hello Sir/Madam

I've acquired 50% in 10th , 67% in 12th and this is my final year of graduation. So can anyone state, what should be minimum percentage in graduation < in that many faces have heaps of dialect, some assert 55% & few 60% , i don't know the actual one >. In order, i could grab my goal (SBI Bank PO) with some strategies . And whether i'm thinking to study in Kolkata (calcutta), must i join T.I.M.E. ? Has T.I.M.E. hostel facility as well since i'm from Kolkata (Calcutta) ? Is T.I.M.E. Perfect for me? Please write down your answer..

Related Questions:
31st March 2015, 10:47 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage recuired in graduation for applying job as SBI Bank PO?

There is no minimum percentage is there to apply for this examination and final year candidates are not eligible to apply for SBI PO examination. Only pass out candidates can eligible to apply for this examination. So, after completing your graduate degree definitely you are eligible to apply for SBI PO Examination. This year notification is not yet released. But you can expect the notification in the month of April/May in the official website of SBI.

Joining TIME coaching center choice is yours. If you can't prepare yourself, you can move on TIME Institution. There is no problem. Joining coaching center is the best option for cracking the competitive examinations. They are well trained and they will give you proper suggestions and they will provide material of each and every section. It is very useful to crack the examination and they conduct the weekly and monthly mock test to test your capability of crack the examination.

Eligibility Criteria :-

-> You should have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification.

-> No percentage bar is there to apply for this examination.

-> Your age should be between 21 years to 30 years.

-> Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories.

> Final year candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.

So, after successfully finishing your graduation, you are eligible to apply for this examination. There is no percentage bar. So, don't worry about that. You are absolutely eligible to apply for SBI PO exam after graduation.
31st March 2015, 06:54 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage recuired in graduation for applying job as SBI Bank PO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam

I've acquired 50% in 10th , 67% in 12th and this is my final year of graduation. So can anyone state, what should be minimum percentage in graduation < in that many faces have heaps of dialect, some assert 55% & few 60% , i don't know the actual one >. In order, i could grab my goal (SBI Bank PO) with some strategies . And whether i'm thinking to study in Kolkata (calcutta), must i join T.I.M.E. ? Has T.I.M.E. hostel facility as well since i'm from Kolkata (Calcutta) ? Is T.I.M.E. Perfect for me? Please write down your answer..
There is no such percentage mentioned for applying SBI Bank PO exam.

Education qualification required to appear for SBI PO Exam 2015 :

Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the central government.

Those who are in the final year of examination/semester may also appear for SBI PO Exam 2015.

Age Limit required to appear for SBI PO 2015 Exam:

Your age must not be below 21 years and above 30 years.

Age Relaxation for SBI PO 2015 Exam:
  • Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) : 05 Years
  • Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) : 03 Years
  • Persons With Disabilities (PWD) :
  • PWD (SC/ST)-15 Years
  • PWD (OBC)- 13 Years
  • PWD (Gen)- 10 Years
  • Ex Servicemen : 05 Years

Exam Pattern:

>>Written exam

>>Interview.

For more details, log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/portal/web/home/careers-with-us
1st April 2015, 12:35 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for SBI PO with your percentage of marks in your graduation and there is No requirement of percentage for the recruitment of SBI PO .But you need to get a good percentage of marks in your graduation.Because at the time of Interview you have to gibe your educational qualifications with percentage of marks.So try to work hard.

For further clarification you can have look on the below eligibility criteria for SBI PO :

1.You should complete graduation from the recognized university.Or the students who have completed the PG degree can also eligible to apply.

2.Age should be in between 21 to 30 years and there is a age relaxation applicable for the reserved candidates.

3.Final year students are not eligible to apply for the SBI PO examination.

The level of the examination is a bit tough when compared with the IBPS PO .So you need to work hard. Coaching will give you the benefit for some tips and strategy.
1st April 2015, 10:10 AM
Ashwakh

For the SBI Bank PO exam , there is no Cutoff percentage for the exam . You just need to complete Graduation from a Recognised university . And note that , there shouldnot be any Backlogs .

Note that , your age shouldbe in between 21-30 years , if you belong to General category
Age Relaxation for OBC category is 3 years. Maximum age limit for OBC category is 33 years
Age Relaxation for SC and ST category is 5 years . Maximum age limit is 35 years.
For EX-Servicemen , Age relaxation is 5 Years

You shouldbe a citizen of India

Selection process:-
~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Written exam
2) Group discussion (Group discussion will be held in very Few cases)
3) Interview.
1st April 2015, 10:48 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SBI PO exam. SBI PO exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age criteria:-

21 to 30 years(SBI PO)

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

Best books for SBI PO exam

How to Crack the SBI PO Exam: State Bank of India and Associates Probationary Officer Success Master
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2013)

SBI PO Previous Papers (Solved) 1st Edition
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

Comprehensive Guide to SBI Bank PO Associates
Author: Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication (2013)

2nd April 2015, 12:46 PM
kunalroy89

There is no marks criteria in graduation for eligibility of SBI PO.But that doesn't means high marks doesn't matters as during interview, the panel members repeatedly asks about marks in graduation and if the answers are unconvincing then that affects marks in interview.So try for good marks even if it is not compulsory.
Regarding coaching centres, it is actually upto you how you learn as more or less all top coaching centres provides same tactics and tips.TIME is definitely renowned and you must choose a coaching centre based upon your suitability and budget.
3rd April 2015, 12:25 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the notification released by the IBPS, there is no certain fixed percentage criteria for applying for the Bank examinations.

The eligibility criteria says the candidate should be a graduate under the scheme of 10+2+3 from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?