1st July 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to go for doing CS course after completion of graduation long before?

I have completed my graduation in year 1996, but now want to go for this company secretary course . would be grateful if any one will help me out and tell me what are the benefits of doing this course. actually after such a long time after my graduation

1st July 2015, 02:12 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to go for doing CS course after completion of graduation long before?

There is no harm in it, if you wish to opt for CS course, you can surely opt for it as it is a good choice though and you can have a good career ahead after having completed the course.

CS is related to mainly corporate affairs dealing with statutory record maintenance, dealing with the legal matters of a company etc.

However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for the course. Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility criteria for Company Secretary course:

1. Pass 10+2 examination or equivalent.

2. Pass graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science.

NOTE: 10+2 appearing candidates or equivalent can also apply.

Admission Procedure:

For admission in CS course, you will have to fill the application form online and after having provided all the details, you will have to make a Demand draft of the amount mentioned for the course in favor of CS foundation, the exact address will be provide to you in the official website, and after having done all this, you will however, receive books via courier at your present address, or at whichever address you will provide in the application form

The exam will however, be held during June and December each year for all three levels, i.e. foundation, executive and professional program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?