4th November 2015, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How many years we need to do LLB graduation? What is the procedure to apply for the course?

I am studying b.a English lit and i want to study law but i do not know how to go about, so please tell me what are ways and also i need to know that l.l.b is for 2 years or 3 years after the degree graduation? How many years we need to do LLB graduation? What is the procedure to apply for the course?

4th November 2015, 01:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many years we need to do LLB graduation? What is the procedure to apply for the course?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for LLB:

> Applicant should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

> Applicant should have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in graduation.

> For sc/st candidates it is fixed at 45%.

> Admission for LLB course is done on the basis on merit list of CLAT examination.

> CLAT stands for common Law Admission Test.

It is the entrance examination for Law course.

> Candidate should be citizen of India.

> Candidate should have qualified in 12th standard with 50% of marks any discipline from recognized university.

> Age of the candidate should not be more than 20 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST and OBC candidates.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?