10th December 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to pursue MBBS from Kerala for an Indian student living in India?

Respected Sir, My daughter is appearing for class 12th next year in Indian CBSE Curriculum in Qatar. Please let me the various tests or entrance exams available to qualify for MBBS course in India. Also tell me the procedure to pursue MBBS from Kerala for an Indian student living in India.

12th December 2016, 03:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue MBBS from Kerala for an Indian student living in India?

The procedure is very simple.

*You need to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test and clear this exam with good rank to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Kerala. Now there is no other exam in India for MBBS admission.

Any candidate who wants to get admission in MBBS in any medical college of India will have to write this exam either you are studying in India or abroad. The qualification for this exam is 12th passed or appearing for board exams with Biology, Physics and Chemistry. Minimum percentage of marks required in board exam is 50%.
13th December 2016, 07:04 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to pursue MBBS from Kerala for an Indian student living in India?

There are no various tests available in India for admission in MBBS course in medical college. NEET is single common entrance examination for admission in MBBS and BDS courses for candidates who have done 12th from India as well as from other country.

About NEET:

NEET stands for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. CBSE conducts this exam. It consists of 180 questions of 720 marks. For admission in good medical college, you should try to score minimum of 600 plus marks.

Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology and scored 50% in 12th can apply for this exam. Minimum age limit on 31st December of year of exam should be 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?