19th April 2017, 11:32 AM
Alina George

How can I get a Scholarship to pursue MBBS in India? What is the eligibility criteria required?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBBS from India but I need to have a Scholarship as I belong to a middle class family so I want to know how can I get a Scholarship to pursue MBBS in India? What is the eligibility criteria required? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Criteria of central scholarship for Post Graduates with 86% marks?
  2. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to get scholarship for doing UG course?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required for doing the scholarship?
  4. Which Colleges in India offers B.Sc in Bioforestry? What is the eligibility criteria required and which exam do I have to write for admission?
  5. How get scholarship in India for doing MBBS course? What are the steps to be followed for getting the MBBS scholarship?
  6. Eligibility criteria to pursue MS in Germany? What is the approximate expenditure?
  7. Any renowed university/institute in UK offering scholarship to pursue M.S in UK?
  8. How to do MBBS abroad with Government scholarship?
  9. Is it Possible to pursue B.Ed from Distance Education? Do I have to write an Entrance exam and what is the eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Ed course?
  10. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Chances to get an scholarship for MBBS course in India being a Nepali?
  13. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for getting study scholarship?
  14. What combination should I take after 10th for admission in medicine in abroad?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to apply for scholarship for doing masters in Germany?
  16. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  17. NIPMER MBBS 2015 eligibility criteria
  18. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.P.Ed? Which college provide B.P.Ed three years course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?