1st February 2013, 01:40 PM
shreekhandwankhede

Procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of B.Tech in computer science

Procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of B.Tech in computer cience?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Job Opportunities in ISRO after completion of BE in Computer Science Engineering?
  2. Which Entrance Exam should I take to get admission in ISRO after completion of Graduation in Computer Science?
  3. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of 12th class? -- [New]
  5. How should I get a job in ISRO? I have completed B.E computer science
  6. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  7. Syllabus of ISRO exam(Computer Science)?
  8. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  9. Complete procedure for internship program of ISRO? I have done M.Tech computer science and engineering
  10. Procedure to apply for ISRO being a candidate having secured 73% upto 6th semester of B.Tech in CSE?
  11. Can I join ISRO after completion of M.Tech in computer science and engineering? What are the engineering branches that lead to ISRO?
  12. Procedure for taking admission in btech in punjabi university 2nd year for diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply in ISRO after doing B.Tech in computer science with 60% marks
  14. How to Get Into ISRO?
  15. Admission to 2nd year B.Tech in PEC? Procedure and eligibility criteria?
  16. Jobs in Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 55% in Computer Science and Engineering?
  17. Procedure to become a scientist in ISRO? What is the required qualification for this?
  18. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
6th November 2016, 11:24 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of B.Tech in computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreekhandwankhede View Post
Procedure to get admission in ISRO after completion of B.Tech in computer cience?
ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

To get recruited in ISRO, you will have to appear for written exam, interview that are conducted by ISRO itself regularly.

Keep visiting their official site: http://www.isro.gov.in/careers for regular updates regarding vacancies in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?