24th November 2015, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the process of doing CS after BBA graduation?

I am doing BBA course degree. I want to know that what is the process of doing CS course after graduation completion. Please reply me fast.

25th November 2015, 11:33 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the process of doing CS after BBA graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing BBA course degree. I want to know that what is the process of doing CS course after graduation completion. Please reply me fast.
You can directly eligible to apply for the Executive program after BBA Graduation. Those who completed their Graduation are exempted from the Foundation Program. Apart from Foundation and Executive program, the candidate must also undergo Professional Program and practical training. Bachelor Degree in any discipline are eligible to enroll in the executive program. For more information, refer to the official website of ICSI - http://www.icsi.edu/
26th November 2015, 12:22 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of doing CS after BBA graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducting the course and examinations. You can join directly to study CS Executive Programme.

The eligibility to join the CS Executive Programme is a bachelor’s degree in any stream except Fine Arts. The admission of the course is open throughout the year.

The examinations are held twice a year in June & December. After Executive Programme the aspirant can do Professional Programme.

The details are available in the link https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/Abou..._01042014.htm.

The aspirant can register online for the executive programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?