8th December 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges in Raipur offer BAMS course? How can I get admission in the college after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue BAMS from Raipur so I want to know which colleges in Raipur offer BAMS course? How can I get admission in the college after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I take admission in BAMS? I have passed 12th class in science stream
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in BFA course after completing class 12th? Which colleges in India offer this course?
  3. How can I apply for BAMS course? Do I have to write any entrance exam for admission?
  4. How can I apply for B.Sc Astrophysics after completing class 12th (Science)? Which college offer the course?
  5. Entrance exam for admission in Ayurveda College in Raipur?
  6. Can I get a seat in Government BAMS college with 135 marks in MHT CET Exam? List of government colleges that offer admission with less fee structure?
  7. Is it compulsory to pursue Sanskrit at 12th level to get admission in BAMS college?
  8. List of colleges to get admission for BAMS course after completing MHT CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which Colleges in India offer BAMS course through Correspondence? How can I get admission for this current year?
  10. Which Colleges in India offer Aeronautical Engineering course? How can I get admission in the College?
  11. Which LAW Colleges in India offer best job Placement? How can I get admission in that College? -- [New]
  12. Donation amount and course fees of BAMS at DMIMS College?
  13. What is the criteria to get admission in a BAMS college?
  14. List of the colleges available in Maharashtra that offer admission to Kashmiri Migrants on the basis of PCM aggregate in class 12th?
  15. Can I get admission in BAMS college after scoring 115 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Can I get admission in College for pursuing Degree course after completing class 12th from NIOS?
  17. How can I get admission in College of Military Engineering CME after completing class 12th?
  18. Can I pursue Psychology after completing class 12th (Commerce)? Which Colleges in Mumbai offers Psychology course and how much should I score in class 12th for admission?
10th December 2016, 04:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which colleges in Raipur offer BAMS course? How can I get admission in the college after completing class 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue BAMS from Raipur so I want to know which colleges in Raipur offer BAMS course? How can I get admission in the college after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

The following colleges in Raipur offer BAMS course;

Government Ayurved College, Raipur - Website Link

Ayush & Health Sciences University - Website Link

The candidates after completion of 10+2 (science) or HSE with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together are eligible for admission to BAMS course. The candidates will be admitted through the entrance examination conducted by VYAPAM. You have to apply to the course through online for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?