13th November 2016, 07:42 PM
ChoLaiba

How can I prepare for LLB entrance test after completing class 12th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and next year I will go to the University to pursue LLB. I want to know how can I prepare for LLB entrance test after completing class 12th? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for entrance exam of LLB after completing class 12th? -- [New]
  2. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam?
  3. What is the procedure to pursue LLB course after the completion of class 12th? Do I have to write any entrance exam?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  5. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th? What is the course duration of LLB?
  6. What is the minimum age required after completing class 12th for pursuing LLB course?
  7. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  8. How should I prepare for NDA entrance test? I am studying in 12th class
  9. Can I pursue LLB after completing class 12th (Medical)? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  10. Can I pursue B.Com + LLb course directly after completing class 12th without qualifying CLAT exam?
  11. Can I pursue LLB after 5 years of completing class 12th without appearing for CLAT exam?
  12. Am I eligible to study LLB after completing 12th PCB? Procedure to apply?
  13. Can I pursue LLB course after completing class 12th from Mumbai Board? How can I apply for the course and what is the fee structure?
  14. Is it possible to study LLB for a 12th Art student?
  15. Is there any entrance test for LLB after passing 12th non medical?
  16. Can I pursue LLB course after completing B.Com Private from Calicut University?
  17. How can I apply for IIT entrance exam after completing class 12th from a Government School? How should I prepare for the exam and when is the exam date out?
  18. Is LLB good for girls? Opportunities after completing LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
15th November 2016, 11:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for LLB entrance test after completing class 12th?

You can prepare from your home also and if you wish you can get admission in any good coaching Institute providing classes to candidate for CLAT exam.

You should just be punctual and sincere in any mode of preparation you opt for, either from home or from any Institute.

Make a proper time table and try to follow it strictly and make a time table in which you should impart some time towards play as well along with studies.
15th November 2016, 11:08 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare for LLB entrance test after completing class 12th?

You can prepare from your home also and if you wish you can get admission in any good coaching Institute providing classes to candidate for CLAT exam.

You should just be punctual and sincere in any mode of preparation you opt for, either from home or from any Institute.

Make a proper time table and try to follow it strictly and make a time table in which you should impart some time towards play as well along with studies.
10th December 2016, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I am studying in 12th standard from WB board and after completion of it I want to study BA.LLB.Will you please tell me is there any scope for BA.LLB? What is the fee structure for whole course?And lastly which are the good institution with in India.Thankyou hope you will guide me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?