1st May 2015, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

Colleges, fees and other details for doing Bachelor's in Fine Arts in surat?

I want to get addmition in Surat for fine arts,so pls tell me about this degree,fees,clgs,time and special colleges for this course???

4th May 2015, 01:07 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges, fees and other details for doing Bachelor's in Fine Arts in surat?

BFA is Bachelor of Fine Arts and if you want to do this course then you have to be 10+2 pass from a recognised Board of Education.

Some colleges ask for minimum 50% marks in 10+2 so you must ensure that you get good marks in 10+2.

The admission in this course will be based on the entrance examination conducted by the Institutions or University.

You can apply for the entrance examination if you are 10+2 pass.

There are some Universities which offer this course. You must be very well prepared if you want to get admission into the top colleges.

BFA entrance examination in India:

>B.H.U BFA Entrance Examination

>Delhi University entrance exam

>JNAFAU Entrance Exam

>UP TGT

Some of the top colleges for BFA course are:

>Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, New Delhi

>Jamia Milia Islamia , New Delhi

>Sir JJ Institute of Applied Arts , Mumbai

>University of Mumbai
4th May 2015, 01:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Colleges, fees and other details for doing Bachelor's in Fine Arts in surat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wantto get addmition in Surat for fine arts,so pls tell me about this degree,fees,clgs,time and special colleges for this course???
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) is a Bachelor degree course in the area of the Arts. The duration of BFA course is three years, which are divided into six semesters. There are so many colleges, which offers this course.

Eligibility Criteria Required for BFA:

A pass in 12TH is the necessary qualification required for BFA course. Any stream students who have completed their plus two class studies in Arts, Science or Commerce stream and with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply for the course. Admission to the course is carried out by considering the marks scored in the 12th standard board exam.

Normally, the fee structure for BFA course differs from college to college based on various factors. However, here I am providing you the approximate fee structure for BFA course. The approximate fee structure will be Rs. 15,000 to 20,000 per year. The fee structure for Government college is completely less, when compare with Private colleges.

Colleges Offering Bachelor's in Fine Arts in surat:

Swastik Educations
SCO 234, Sector 40C, Chandigarh - 160036
Official website - www.swastikeducations.co.in

Metropolis Management Studies
No. 410/411, Arihant Complex, Udhana, Surat - 394210
Land Mark: Near Udhana Bus Sand

Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology
Dr. R.K. Desai Marg, Athwalines, Surat - 395001
Land Mark: Opposite Mission Hospital

S V Regional College of Engineering & Technology
S V R Campus, Ichchanath Road, Surat - 395007
Official website - www.svnit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?