24th April 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further after completing B.Sc(Agriculture) to get a Government job?

Sir,
What to do after B.Sc(Agriculture)?
I want to get a Government job.
Please help me to know what I do next?
Please reply as soon as possible.

27th April 2015, 12:38 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do further after completing B.Sc(Agriculture) to get a Government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
You can government job after completing B.Sc Agriculture course itself. There are various Government jobs available in B.Sc Agriculture. First, make sure that you are interested to apply for State Government (or) National Level Government jobs like Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC). You can apply for the posts like,

- Indian Administrative Officer
- Indian Police Service
- SSC Combined Graduate level exams

You must appear and qualify in the Written exam in order to get Government. Normally, the selection process of getting a government job is divided three stages, Written Examination, Physical Test and Interview. However, if you are interested to do a Master degree course, then you can apply after B.Sc Agriculture.

Official websites:
www.upsc.gov.in/
ssc.nic.in

27th April 2015, 10:36 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: What should I do further after completing B.Sc(Agriculture) to get a Government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
After completing B.Sc (Agriculture) you have the greatest chance of getting government jobs. The Government jobs available for students of B.Sc Agriculture are mentioned below in detail.

A Candidate from a B.Sc (Agriculture) can be employed as an Agricultural Research Scientist (ARS) in Indian food Cooperation. After qualifying the NET You can start your profession as a lecturer. You can also get government jobs as Block Development Officers (BDO) or Agriculture Development Officers (ADO). But for getting this job you need to write UPSC exams.

27th April 2015, 04:25 PM
amanshrivastava98

If you have completed BSc, then you are already eligible for most of the govt. jobs since most of them require only graduation from any recognized university that you have done.

You just have to be good by practicing the following things :

* Quantitative Aptitude

* Logical Reasoning

* Verbal Ability

* General Knowledge

* Field Knowledge (Graduation)

Be aware of the notifications, practice hard and get the job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?