31st December 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

What should I do, by which my designs will be forwarded?

Hey Sir, my name is Mohammad Ahsan Mir. I am doing mechanical engineering. I have good hand in designing (car sketching). What should I do by which my designs will be forwarded.

8th January 2017, 08:41 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: What should I do, by which my designs will be forwarded?

The best and the easiest way to get your designs to the outside world is:
1. Attach some or all of your designs to your resume(if you are looking for a job).
Probably you don't want to do a job, but consider the pros here.
You get to meet a lot of people who are in the same industry as you and have more contacts in the industry. Moreover the money you get through the job can be used by you to fund your business if you are planning to start one.
2. Create a facebook page, upload your designs and market your page to groups on facebook such as mechanical engineers group or car designing groups etc. Also invite your friends to like your sketches and your page to create a buzz about it.
3. Start tutoring college kids(online or offline) about car designs and how to approach sketches. By this you can earn some money as well as create a name for yourself as the car designing tutor/expert.
Once you and your sketches are known and heard of, people will more readily accept them when you pass it onto a certain company or individual in a corporate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?