25th August 2016, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Is there any way which we can follow to complete graduation in just one year?

Hello sir I'm pass 12th but I'm not complete my graduation any other options for complete and rippet graduation in sort time in one year please help me? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
25th August 2016, 03:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way which we can follow to complete graduation in just one year?

There is no chance of completing graduation in just one year. For the betterment of your future I would like to say is, don't use any shortcut or short methods to complete your graduation. Legally graduation requires 3 years to complete.

If you complete your graduation of 2 years from any distance or open university/institute, then you will get the degree but that degree won't be sufficient for you to get jobs of your choice. Therefore if you take shortcuts then you have to think about the problems which you are going to face in future.

One more reason is that if you get a degree of less than 3 years then you won't be able to gather enough knowledge about the subject you are studying for.

You should get admission in 3 years bachelor's degree course and enhance more job opportunities.
25th August 2016, 05:37 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way which we can follow to complete graduation in just one year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir I'm pass 12th but I'm not complete my graduation any other options for complete and rippet graduation in sort time in one year please help me? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? Thank you!

Sorry, it is not possible to complete graduation in just one year. Graduation is a minimum three years course. The candidate should not look for short cuts in education. The course should be recognized and should be useful after completion. Study course either in regular mode or through correspondence mode.
25th August 2016, 10:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

As far as UGC is concerned, there isn't any one year graduation programme offered in India. There might be some foreign universities offering such courses but they won't have any value in India.

You have to spend at least 3 years or 2 years in case if lateral admission to complete your degree programme from an UGC recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?