28th October 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission requirements and fee expenses of B.A.(Education) in St. Mary's College, Shillong?

I want to study B.A.(Education) course in St. Mary's College of Shillong. Can I know the requirements to get admission for this course? And kindly tell me the fee expenses for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
  2. Requirements to study BS(Multimedia Design and Communication) in Copenhagen for 12th Vocational Group student? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?
  4. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges? -- [New]
  5. Total fee expenses of DDS course in USA? Procedure and requirements to apply?
  6. Can I get Bank Education Loan for miscellaneous expenses if secured admission in PGDM course?
  7. Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?
  8. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tourism Studies course in Munnar Catering College?
  9. List of colleges offering correspondence B.Ed in Pune? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. Can I get admission in any Government Medical college with 1231 rank in KEAM being an OBC Muslim candidate? Fee expenses in Private Medical colleges of Kerala?
  11. What are the requirements to study MBBS in China after completion of 12th Class in Shillong?
  12. Does Shobhit University offer M.Com course? Eligibility to get admission and fee expenses?
  13. Fee expenses of BDS in private colleges of Maharashtra for NT-C candidates?
  14. Total fee expense to study M.Tech in University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering?
  15. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  16. How can I take admission in Lady Kanee College Shillong without answering an entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of Kindergarten which offer admission to 2 years 9 months old candidate in Kolkata? Total fee expenses?
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses of B.Pharmacy in Aligarh College of Pharmacy?
30th October 2016, 10:06 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission requirements and fee expenses of B.A.(Education) in St. Mary's College, Shillong?

Founded in 1937 by the RNDM missionary sisters St. Mary’s College, Shillong, Meghalaya, India is one of the oldest catholic colleges, serving 2000 young women of the north east region of India.

B.A. Education or Bachelor of Arts in Education is an undergraduate Academic Degree Course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum age of candidate must be 17 years.

As per my knowledge, the fee of B.A education is Rs. 24500. For more information you can visit at the official website: smcs.ac.in/

Address: Boyce Rd., Laitumkhrah, Shillong, Meghalaya 793003
Phone: 0364 222 4716
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?