26th July 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

Which Books should I refer for English Proficiency section for online BITSAT Exam?

I am preparing for the BITSAT online examination 2013. I have come to know that English Proficiency is also tested in the examination.Could I get the names of the books which could be useful for the preparation of the English Proficiency section of the BITSAT online examination?

27th July 2012, 12:25 PM
chetan123naik

Thumbs up Re: Which Books should I refer for English Proficiency section for online BITSAT Exam?

following are the recomended books

10th December 2013, 01:05 PM
sammygomez

Default Re: Which Books should I refer for English Proficiency section for online BITSAT Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am preparing for the BITSAT online examination 2013. I have come to know that English Proficiency is also tested in the examination.Could I get the names of the books which could be useful for the preparation of the English Proficiency section of the BITSAT online examination?
Hi! Is this different from IELTS and TOEFL? These are the two of the most popular English proficiency tests in the world.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?