11th April 2014, 08:17 AM
Unregistered

How to become a software engineer after 12th class?

how shall i become a software engineer after 12 class

11th April 2014, 05:28 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to become a software engineer after 12th class?

To become a software engineering you need to hard work for that. It is simple one to become a software engineering. You are keep on update yourself what are the current languages are using in the different streams and what are the upcoming languages and scope the languages. Important factor is basics, it is key role success in your field without basics you not survival in computer field. So be strong in your basic programming languages like C, C++ and Java.

After completing 12th examination you have to opt computer science engineering. This course full related to the computer science and it is help to you become a Software engineering. Not only computer Science engineering you can opt any of degree course like B.Sc, B.C.A, B.Sc (I.T) course. After completing any degree course go for the Master like M.C.A, M.Sc, M.Tech, M.E courses.
11th April 2014, 09:26 PM
Member+

First of all, Complete your 12th with
mini 60 % as you want good college for
engineering.after 12th there are many
entrance exam For Example :JEE MINS,VITEEE and other state level exams after good grade in this
exam You got good college for
engineering study after 12th 4 year
degree programme.after that You got
degree of Engineering
12th April 2014, 09:58 PM
K.L.Tejaswi

hai, Becoming a software enginner is very easy but behind that you need to put your efforts.After completing your 12th appear for engineering entrance exams or you do degree by taking B.Sc,IT .In Enginnering entrance if you got good rank then you can get a seat in good college.Then opt for computer science branch and you need to know what are the updates goingon related to your discipline and proceed .Mainly concentrate on programming languages which are mostly using in recent days.
4th October 2018, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

I want sofware engineer with computer but I have no computer in 12th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?