5th September 2016, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Will gap after class 12th affect my career in hotel management field?

Sir I dropped out my one year after 10th board because of some personal reason and I want to do hotel management course after 12th. Will it affect my career in this sector? It is my very very very humble request. Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best stream to study for a hotel management aspirant?
  2. Which field is having good career scope between IT and Business Management to join after completion of 12th Class?
  3. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
  4. Am I eligible to do MBA hotel management course after completion of B.Sc with one year gap in 12th?
  5. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  6. Will a gap of 3 years affect my career?
  7. Admission in Master of Hotel Management for B.Sc(Botany) student? Scope and courses offerd under MHM?
  8. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  9. Under which category can a Ayurveda Doctor apply in Group I exam? Am I eligible for the exam?
  10. Can a gap between Graduation affect my career?
  11. Career in Hotel management & catering after 12th commerce without maths?
  12. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management?
  13. Whether a 3 years gap in educational career affect my placement chances?
  14. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  16. Minimum marks required in 12th class to join Hotel Management course and best subject to choose for the same?
  17. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Percentage needed in 12th for doing Hotel Management and when the forms of Hotel Management are generally released? -- [Most Discussed]
5th September 2016, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will gap after class 12th affect my career in hotel management field?

If you have genuine reason for the gap, then you can get the certificate for it. It will be required at the time of admission. There shouldn't be any problem, if you have good enough reason with proof.

Admission in hotel management course is based in performance in entrance exam and seats are allotted based on counselling.
27th January 2021, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will gap after class 12th affect my career in hotel management field?

I have gap of 2 year after 12th because I'm studying for JEE mains exam but it is not clear..now I get admission in hotel management college..I want to know this gap affect my career in this industry or not?
3rd July 2022, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GAP OF 1 YEAR AFTER 12th BECAUSE OF SOME FAMILY PROBLEM. I WANT TO KNOW DOES THIS GAP AFFECT MY CAREER OR NOT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?