28th January 2018, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to attend board exams if entered wrong date of birth?

I have entered wrong date in date in my board exams form. I entered 8/06 and it is 08/07. What should I do? I will be able to attend exam or not?

28th January 2018, 10:40 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to attend board exams if entered wrong date of birth?

Yes, you are eligible to attend board examinations even if you have entered wrong date of birth. If you still have time to correct your application form for appearing in board examinations then, correct it else, you can apply for Date of Birth correction once, you have received your examinations pass certificate.
28th January 2018, 11:57 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Will I be able to attend board exams if entered wrong date of birth?

You should contact your HOD immediately and let him/her know about the issue you are facing or your candidature can be cancelled on the basis of mismatching information.

You might be asked to appear for examination in the coming year if your candidature has been cancelled. So, be quick and let the higher authorities know more about your issue.
18th August 2021, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

If I have wrong date of birth in application from and admit card, then I attend examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?