1st July 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I check my score if forgot NATA application Id?

Friends,
I have forgotten my NATA Application Id.
I want to know my NATA score. Is there any way out?
Kindly help me to find out.
Please help me friends.

Related Questions:
  1. Forgot my GATE application number : What to do and how to check the application form status?
  2. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  3. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  4. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  6. Best Architecture college in Delhi or nearby Delhi? How to get admission in these colleges? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  7. Date of sale of NATA application forms? From where to buy the NATA application form?
  8. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  9. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  10. From where to get the NATA application form in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for NATA exam?
  11. When the application form of NATA will be released?
  12. How can I check the result of TNPSC Group-II exam if forgot the registration number?
  13. Will i get Manipal after a score of 105 in NATA?
  14. Detailed information about NATA for 12th BSEB student? When the application form will be released?
  15. How to check the status of my application form for IIT-JEE Exam for the year 2012?
  16. Entrance exam for B.Arch in Anna University, SSN college, Sai Ram college and VIT University?
  17. When the application form of NATA will be released? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to get the application form of NATA? What is the fees?
2nd July 2015, 03:43 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I check my score if forgot NATA application Id?

You cannot check you result without candidate ID. So, first you should get your Candidate ID. To get Candidate ID, you should contact NATA help desk. You can do that by visiting following link and registering a ticket with them.
https://nata2015.freshdesk.com/support/login
After registering ticket, the help desk team will help you in getting candidate ID.
17th February 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

By mistake i wrote wrong date of birth in nata application but i have not yet paid the fees.
but i downloaded the challan which has the wrong date of birth.should i pay pay d fees or no.
i have send the ticket regarding d the wrong date of birth
5th February 2018, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Using ID number for Nata I am not able to get my name and application number or any other details. Please help me how to get details.
3rd May 2019, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

I have forgotten my candidate id how can i recover the candidate id so that i can check my results. Please reply asap.
18th May 2023, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can i get my NATA exam result that was conducted in 2016 ..is there any possible way ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?