2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Will my improvement marks be acknowledged in DU in 2 subjects along with the other subjects?

I had cleared my 12th board examination last year and had appeared for improvement examination for 3 subjects but received marks of only 2 subjects. I want to know that will my improvement marks be acknowledged in DU of the subjects I had appeared for as improvement exam along with the previous marks of all the rest of the subjects.

Related Questions:
3rd June 2016, 06:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my improvement marks be acknowledged in DU in 2 subjects along with the other subjects?

Yes, your improvement marks has to be considered by any Institute you opt for admission. They might not provide you admission which is a totally different issue, but they just cannot over look your improvement marks of 12th board examination in the subject you have mentioned above.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?