18th June 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Airtel or BSNL, which company should I opt for an Internship being an MBA(HR) 2nd semester student?

Sir/Madam, I am a student of HR branch of MBA studying in 2nd semester. I want to do an Internship in this summer now. So, I want to know that between BSNL and Airtel which company should I choose for doing an Internship? Kindly advise me!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?
  2. Which is better between BSNL and Airtel for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. 3 month Internship in BHEL, NTPC, Airtel for 4th semester student of EC department from IIT, Kharagpur?
  4. What kind of Internship is offered in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 5th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Which company I can apply for internship to get it with 60% marks in B.E ECE?
  6. How can I apply for an Internship in Bharti Airtel being a CSE 7th semester student? Cost of application?
  7. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Airtel for B.E.(E&TC) candidate?
  8. Procedure to do Internship during summer vacation in Bharti Airtel for Computer Science 3rd year student?
  9. Internship in BSNL or DRDL being a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student?
  10. How to apply an Internship in PSU for M.Tech Production Engineering and System Technology 2nd semester student?
  11. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
  12. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  13. How should 2nd year B.Tech students approach for internship in BSNL office?
  14. List of Multinational Companies which offer Free Internship to MCA 2nd semester student?
  15. Procedure to apply for 6 months Internship in Bharti Airtel and Reliance for B.E.(E&TC) 4th semester student?
  16. Detailed eligibility to apply for an Internship in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) 2nd semester student?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for ECE 4th semester student?
  18. Does the BSNL conduct internship programme for CSE students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?