4th January 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Internship in BSNL or DRDL being a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student?

I am a student of 2nd btech of ece stream. I like to do internship in BSNL or DRDL. I am interested to go towards core side different courses are provided in bsnl. Which course is apt for me? Which is the best among DRDL or BSNL?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  2. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Two weeks Internship programme in BSNL, Ongole for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  6. What kind of Internship is beneficial for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  7. Summer Training/Internship programme for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student?
  8. How to do internship in HCL Noida? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year from ECE branch
  9. Institutes and companies where I can get the summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student
  10. Can I do internship with BSNL? I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL, BEL and NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  12. What is the procedure for applying internship after B.Tech 2nd year in ECE?
  13. How can I apply for Internship in DRDL without any reference if pursuing B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester? Basis difference between Internship and Mini Project?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in BSNL being a B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?
  15. Terms and condition to do summer internship in BSNL in Kolkata?
  16. Place in Rajasthan for internship in BSNL?
  17. What would be the procedure we need to follow up for doing internship in BSNL after completion of B.Tech ECE course?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
6th January 2016, 11:32 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship in BSNL or DRDL being a 2nd year B.Tech ECE student?

BSNL and DRDL are the well reputed companies in India. Generally these companies offers summer internship to only third year and final year students. So my suggestion to you is that you should learn theoretical knowledge one more year and after completion of your second year you can apply for the internship in the above companies. If you are interested in core field then you should go for the BSNL. My suggestion to you is that you should make a report of your experience during the internship. I am sure that it will really helps you in your further future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?