27th March 2016, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it allowed to transfer internship training from one institute to another?

I am doing internship training from an institute and right now i am in mid of the training. But now i have got a chance of training from another reputed institute. So tell me if it is allowed to switch institute for internship training?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to transfer internship from one company to another?
  2. Procedure of doing internship in DMRC Delhi?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  4. Best Telecom training institute for doing internship training?
  5. How to get internship training in WIPRO after MCA? What is the required for doing internship there?
  6. Is it beneficial to have training or internship during 1st year?
  7. How to get internship training in mysore if I am student in Shree Devi institute of technology?
  8. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  9. Can I get transfer to do my Internship from a Government College being a candidate of pursuing BDS from Private college?
  10. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  11. What is the procedure to transfer for internship? I am a final year MBBS student -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to get transfer in a government college for Medical internship?
  13. Internship for 2 months being a 3rd year mechanical engineering student of NIT, Surathkal?
  14. Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  15. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  16. What is the complete procedure followed for applying for summer internship in Railways?
  17. List of companies offering Internship Training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year student?
  18. Is there any internship training available for final mechanical engineer?
28th March 2016, 03:10 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it allowed to transfer internship training from one institute to another?

No, I am sorry to say that you cannot just shift your internship program from one Institute to another as it is not allowed. You will probably have to complete your training from the very Institute where you have opted for admission in for the very first time.
29th March 2016, 12:41 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it allowed to transfer internship training from one institute to another?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing internship training from an institute and right now i am in mid of the training. But now i have got a chance of training from another reputed institute. So tell me if it is allowed to switch institute for internship training?
It is not advisable to change from one company to other company during internship. If you join in a company for internship then finish the internship in the same company. Don’t change the company it is not a good practice. If you want to change the company then you have to contact the HR Manager of the present company and the new company. You can also contact your college Training and Placement Cell for the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?